Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No Bueno

I've been working on my blog since last night. Woke up this morning and thought about it some more.

I've been blogging since 2004. This past year was the first time I haven't written anything. And I honestly feel like I am loosing my mind. I t was clearly not the right time to stop writing. As I have always said, I write to keep myself sane. it's my outlet and not having that outlet has made me more on edge, less social and a little lost. I know that sounds hard to understand. I haven't really thought it all the way thru but that's all that I can attribute my persnickety behavior on.

With that said. I am going to start writing more. For me. To get it out. "It" being nothing specific just words outta my head and onto my screen...

4 comments:

K.S. said...

Yesssss!!!! Finally!! I have missed you so... Lol

Pardon Me But... said...

LOL. You'd be about the only person. Thanks KS.

K.S. said...

I will always be your internet stalker Even when I get up in age like grandma (that will never change). Lol

Organized Noise said...

I was telling another blogger earlier today that sometimes we need to take a break from writing to be able to get refreshed. Glad you're back though.